Minutes and agenda archive
Board Meeting - Agenda
October 1, 2008
Purpose: The purposes of the Historic Shepherdstown Commission are:
- To promote a greater and better Shepherdstown;
- To procure a wider recognition of the assets which make it such a desirable community in which to live;
- To preserve its heritage from more than two centuries, its ancient landmarks, and a record of the varied contributions of its outstanding men and women;
- To possess, by gift or purchase, properties of historic value.
- Approval of Minutes from the August 6, 2008 HSC Board Meeting.
- Treasurer’s Report.
- Old Business
- Sundback’s Garden Tour
- Challenge Letter / End of Year Appeal
- New Business
- Museum / de-accessioning of Asbury Collection
- Georgia Lee McElhaney – return of Loan items
- Volunteer/Docent thank you luncheon
- Volunteers to decorate museum for Christmas in Shepherdstown
- Open House during Christmas in Shepherdstown
- Nomination of Officers
- Election of Officers