Minutes and agenda archive
Board Meeting - Agenda
April 7, 2010
Purpose: The purposes of the Historic Shepherdstown Commission are:
- To promote a greater and better Shepherdstown and a wider recognition of the assets which make it such a desirable community in which to live.
- To provide stewardship of the landmark Entler Hotel.
- To preserve Shepherdstown’s heritage from more than two centuries, its ancient landmarks, and a record of the varied contributions of its outstanding men and women through the Historic Shepherdstown Museum.
- To possess, by gift or purchase, artifacts and properties of historic value.
- Approval of Minutes from the March 3, 2010 HSC Board Meeting.
- Old Business:
- Museum Opening Reception
- Museum Opening Weekend
- Training/Refresher evening – April 19. 2010 7pm Entler
- New Business:
- Recommendations from Executive Committee
V. President’s Remarks