Minutes and agenda archive
Board Meeting - Agenda
April 1, 2009
Purpose: The purposes of the Historic Shepherdstown Commission are:
- To promote a greater and better Shepherdstown;
- To procure a wider recognition of the assets which make it such a desirable community in which to live;
- To preserve its heritage from more than two centuries, its ancient landmarks, and a record of the varied contributions of its outstanding men and women;
- To possess, by gift or purchase, properties of historic value.
- Approval of Minutes from the March 4, 2009 HSC Board Meeting.
- Old Business:
- Committee Reports
- New Business:
- Date change for museum opening reception
- Walking Tour Brochure